This Cycling tour covers some of the world’s most magnificent historic and natural sites, our cycle journey that uncovers the wild beauty and cultural heritage of Jordan. started from Madaba to a float in the Dead Sea , as well the Wadi Dana Nature reserve After that the crusader castle of Shobak , we follow the King's Highway to the rock-hewn 'lost city' of Petra. We ride down to the southern desert and spend a memorable night under the stars in Wadi Rum at a Bedouin camp. Ending our journey on the Red Sea with the chance to snorkel, swim or just relax.
- Petra - Cycle to discover the awe-inspiring 'Rose Red City'
- Dead Sea - Float in saline waters at the lowest place on earth
- Wadi Rum desert camp - A night under the stars in our Bedouin camp in a secluded spot
- Red Sea - Relax on the beaches and swim among the coral and fish
- Madaba and Mount Nebo - Discover Jordan's biblical heritage as we ride in the footsteps of Moses
- Dana : an area of staggering beauty, history, and biodiversity. The only reserve in Jordan that encompasses the four different bio-geographical zones of the country (Mediterranean, Irano-Turanian, Saharo-Arabian and Sudanian),
- Shobak castle : It is today known as Shobak, but to the Crusaders it was Mont Real (Crak de Montreal) or Mons Regalis, the Fortress of the Royal Mount. It was built in 1115 by King Baldwin I of Jerusalem to guard the road from Damascus to Egypt, and was the first of a string of similar strongholds in the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- Mujib reserve :
- At 410 meters below sea level, the Mujib Biosphere Reserve is the lowest nature reserve on Earth. Its rugged and spectacular mountains border the Dead Sea coast and are dissected by several river-filled canyons that offer the best river and adventure hikes in Jordan. The breathtaking scenery and the challenge of negotiating Mujib’s fast-flowing rivers make the Reserve one of Jordan’s most popular natural attractions.